I think that it would be safe to say that archaeology fascinates most people. Whether it is the stories we see on the news when a significant artifact is located, or historically-based fictitious movies such as National Treasure or the Indiana Jones movies, people are drawn to a good mystery that has it’s roots in truth.
I would contend that there is no more intriguing mystery or powerful truth than that contained within the pages of Scripture.
From Noah’s Ark to the Ark of the Covenant to the crucifixion of Jesus, the earth itself holds clues and keys in unlocking the veracity of these historical objects and events. Is it possible that the Bible explains the origins and events surrounding discoveries like…
- The skeletons of giants discovered in places like France, Turkey, and China that range from 14 to 17 feet in stature?
- Encapsulated sulfur (brimstone) in the ash and rock formations located near the base of Masada in Israel (the location of the ancient cities of Sodom and Gomorrah)?
- A grave site around which no bones were found?
- Burial clothes in which no body was actually found?
- Are angels and demons real?
- Was the lost city of Atlantis an actual place?
- Who were “the Magi”?
- Do we know the real identity of the one known as Melchizedek?
Do you struggle to find the answers to questions when it comes to science and faith?
Do you want to have the ability to give an answer for the hope you have?
Do you want to understand why you are more than an accident of evolution, destined for more than a six-foot hole in the ground?
My new book, Unexplained Mysteries of Heaven and Earth (Charisma House) will help you unlock some of the mysteries of the faith, as well as bridge the gap between science and faith. For more information, click the image of my book in the sidebar to the right.