Saudi Arabia (which is ancient Medina) has extended the war against ISIS rebels in Yemen. In the meantime, our leadership in America is waltzing us into a world war and no one in Washington gets it.
Look at the record…
- War in Iraq. After achieving victory, things are now a total disaster with Iran (Persia) gaining ground.
- Libya. Civil war, total chaos – the murder of our Ambassador Chris Stevens and others – takeover by ISIS is imminent.
- Egypt. Our government, including Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, supported the Muslim Brotherhood and the Islamist government in ushering in the “Arab Spring”. Outraged Egyptians overthrew this radical Islamic government and installed a moderate leader. Our government now fails to support this newly elected leader.
- Syria. What was ancient Phoenicia – a peaceful and beautiful country torn apart by ISIS, as we purportedly supported rebels against the government of Bashir Assad, providing the weapons which ISIS is now using to kill, maim, rape, and behead Christians, moderate Muslims, Jews, and American citizens.
- Jordan. Opens fire on ISIS in Syria and our government refuses to send weapon support, effectively abandoning King Hussein.
- Ukraine. As the communist-leaning government of Russia invades, President Putin laughs at the protests of our leadership.
- Secretary of State John Kerry. As our porous borders are open and our enemies are flooding in as we speak, this man believes global warming is the greatest threat to world peace. He recently stated that global warming refugees could overflow our nation.
- ISIS in America. With 70 known locations where possible Islamic extremists are operating in our nation, will disaster have to strike to awaken us again? Our President may be doing what he thinks is right, but it has all ended in disaster.
- Iran (Persia). I believe Iran will have a nuclear device in 2 years if we sign the proposed treaty with them. Our president claimed, “If Iran cheats, we will know…” Hopefully, the tell-tale sign won’t be a mushroom cloud in the Middle East.
- Israel. In what many would characterize as a childish and reckless move, President Obama exposes the details of Israel’s nuclear program as an excuse to let Iran continue their centrifuge program. To add insult to injury, our President openly shows his disdain for the Prime Minister of Israel while embracing radical extreme Islamists in the White House.
Is it just me, or are all of these things unsettling to the rest of you? I believe that all of us should contact our senators and congressmen (or women) to ask that they rise up and put a stop to this insanity. You can find contact information for your representatives here.
Still … none of this has caught God by surprise.
Do not keep silent, O God!
Do not hold Your peace,
And do not be still, O God!
For behold, Your enemies make a tumult;
And those who hate You have lifted up their head.
They have taken crafty counsel against Your people,
And consulted together against Your sheltered ones.
They have said, “Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation,
That the name of Israel may be remembered no more. ~ Psalm 83:1-4
Could we be on the verge of a Psalms 83 war? Are our leaders re-positioning our nation, putting us at odds with God in relation to our support (or lack thereof) of Israel?
The important thing now is for all of us to get on our knees and pray to God for the future of America and safety and peace of Israel.