My dear friends,
Dr. Ronnie Phillips, Jr. has called all of us to share our testimony, invite an unsaved or unchurched friend, and pray for a powerful Homecoming harvest weekend. Sunday, October 11 will be a significant day in the life of someone you know if you get them here.
Every LifeGroup, every leader, every deacon, and of course every staff member needs to have someone here this weekend.
The absolute importance of witnessing to children, restoring families, and church impact will all be lifted up this Sunday.
You can make it easy for a friend to come! How can you do that, you ask?
- Don’t just invite them, bring them to church if possible. Encourage your students and children to invite friends, and agree to pick them up them as well.
- If you cannot bring them, agree to meet them at a certain time and place on campus. Make it easy for them to get around campus and to feel comfortable here.
- Remind them of the free gift book and packet for all guests.
- Tell them they do not have to dress up.
- Call them Saturday with a quick reminder.
- Tell them that they will hear a miraculous story about one of the presidential candidates.
- Be enthusiastic about LifeGroups and church.
- Pray for them!
I’ll see you and your friends this Sunday!